We are bringing dozens of organizations to connect with you and strengthen your time in student leadership and beyond college. We have potential employers, graduate programs, nonprofit organizations, higher education companies, and others!
The current list includes (updated daily):
- Pearson Education - We’re on a mission to help people make progress in their lives through learning. And we’re moving that mission forward by keeping up with the top issues in education today and constantly embracing, testing, and innovating new technologies that adapt to our ever-changing lifestyles.
- USC Shoah Foundation - Dedicated to making audio-visual interviews with survivors and witnesses of the Holocaust and other genocides a compelling voice for education and action.
- Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) at The George Washington University - The world’s first and foremost school of applied politics, communications, and advocacy.
- Spin - Spin provides your community with dockless bike and scooter-share options to get you where you need to go—whether you’re commuting to work, going to class, running errands on the weekends or exploring your city. With Spin, you’re free to roam.
- HCM Strategists - A public policy advocacy and consulting firm dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students and patients. We believe that good policy ideas are created when individuals are given a voice, and that sound public policy drives progress.
- Scholarship America - We design and deliver world-class student support programs.
- Schwarzman Scholars -The first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century.
- American Council on Education (ACE) - We advocate for all higher education institutions at the federal level. We prepare the future leaders of higher education. We are the convener of higher education associations.
- The Fletcher School at Tufts University - Our mission is to educate professionals from around the world and to prepare them for positions of leadership and influence in the national and international arenas;