The Second Annual NCLC Campus Legacy Awards Luncheon will honor student leaders, both current and former as well as allies for the cause of student leadership.
- The Student Body President of the Year Award recognizes a president who has completed at least one term and has made a resounding impact on their campus. This individual exemplifies tenets of strong and effective leadership while also demonstrating the power of student voice. The recipient is defined by their innate ability to empower their peers and being a strong advocate for student rights. However, this president also illustrates smart executive leadership which is characterized by making difficult decisions and compromises for the betterment of their peers but does not falter in the face of a challenge. Finally, at the close of their tenure, they leave their campus with visible and positive change for future generations of students to benefit and build upon.
- The Student Initiative of the Year Award recognizes a student-led initiative that has exemplified student leadership on a national scale, and awarded to a student leader, organization, or SGA that made significant contributions to that initiative.
- The Rising Star Award honors a recently former student body president who demonstrates a promising future in civic leadership and commitment to championing student leadership.
- The Presidential Legacy Award honors a former student body president who has made a significant impact on their industry. Their remarkable career and commitment to student leadership exemplify the impact that former student leaders have on society.
- The Joseph R. Biden Student Ally Award honors a higher education stakeholder who has significantly empowered student body presidents and advanced student leadership in the past year.